THE EPICENTER® INDASH
INDASH BASS RESTORATION PROCESSOR
If you want the best bass possible and a way to measure how loud your system is playing, The Epicenter InDash car audio processor is the perfect product for you. The Epicenter InDash is an expert combination of the bass enhancement circuits along with a microphone and a 160-dB SPL (sound pressure level) display. The display will show real time SPL or hold the highest value so you can show your friends. It will also display voltage so you can monitor your vehicle’s electrical systems. With AudioControl’s unique Para-Bass equalization control, you select the frequency and bandwidth for the enhanced bass action. The Epicenter InDash car audio processor gives you great bass and a way to see the result.
The Epicenter InDash uses AudioControl’s bass restoration circuitry, which actually adds lower octaves of bass to any performance autosound system. In addition, The Epicenter InDash includes AudioControl’s Para-Bass equalization, which allows the user to fine-tune the bass response to their specific vehicle. The net result is more bass…louder.
In addition to allowing users to maximize their bass response, the new The Epicenter InDash offers a specially designed microphone mounted on the front panel that can measure up to 160 dB. The SPL is then shown on an LED display on the front panel of The Epicenter InDash. Optionally, users of The Epicenter InDash may select to see their SPL measurement constantly updating or in a peak hold mode. The display also will show the systems power voltage with one tenth volt resolution.
All AudioControl autosound components are backed by our industry leading, FIVE year parts and labor warranty when installed by an authorized dealer.
- AudioControl unique bass restoration circuit
- SPL display up to 160 dB
- Battery Voltage indicator
- Speaker level inputs
- Para-BASS Controls
- Balanced differential inputs
- Preamp Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Input Level: 15Vrms
- Speaker Level Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5Vrms
- Output Impedance: 160Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz
- Signal to Noise: 110dB
- Balanced Input Noise Rejection: 60dB
- Microphone SPL range: 70 dB-SPL to 160 dB-SPL
- Remote In
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Current Draw: 285mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1A
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions: 6.75”W x 5”D x 1”H
- Weight: 2lbs (0.9kg)