UNIVERSAL REMOTE LEVEL CONTROL
The ACR-U is a universal remote level control which can be inserted into any line-level signal path. The ACR-U can be surface or custom-mounted to add subwoofer level control, zone level control, total system volume control, and more to your audio system. Installation is simple and no power is required.
Included is a half meter Cat5e cable. Any Cat5e cable up to 300 feet in length may be used. This means the ACR-U Remote can be mounted far from the ACR-U Hub and all RCA connections can remain short, ensuring low noise and excellent signal integrity.
- Precise and tactile remote level control for any application
- Add volume control to line level sources
- Remote can be mounted up to 300 feet from hub
- Line Level Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Line Level Outputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Insertion Loss: 0.017 dB
- Attenuation Range: -97 dB
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Remote: 1.75”W x 2.0”D x 1.0”H
- Hub (including RCA jacks): 3.2″W x 2.1″D x 1.0″H
- Weight: 2.3oz (65.2g)
IN THE BOX: ACR-U Remote, ACR-U Hub, 0.5 Meter Cat5e Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty