PREMIUM 4K 7.1.4 HOME THEATER RECEIVER
The Concert AVR-7 delivers the high-end audio and video experience that movie lovers crave! Now supporting Dolby Atmos® and DTS:XTM, the new Concert AVR-7 audio platform, combined with the latest in 4K Ultra HD video processing, results in the ultimate viewing and listening experience.
Behind its contemporary visual design, the Concert AVR-7 benefits from the audio performance that AudioControl is renowned for. Its powerful theater amplifier creates a truly incredible audio platform that turns watching a movie in your living room, media space or theater into a movie lover’s ‘nirvana’.
The Concert AVR-7 produces 100 watts per channel which provides the sonic horse-power to drive many of today’s most demanding speaker systems. Using the proprietary automatic loudspeaker setup Dirac Live, optimization for all home cinema environments is easier and better sounding than ever.
Fully compatible with 4K Ultra HD (HDMI 2.0a / HDCP 2.2), Dolby VisionTM and HDR playback, the Concert AVR-7 is ready for the latest advances in home theater entertainment and content.
Often described as ‘two separates’ performing as one, AudioControl’s Concert Series Receivers are probably the best sounding on the market today!
- 7.1.4 Home Theater 4K Ultra HD supporting HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2
- Supports Dolby VisionTM (firmware version 4.31 and up)
- Supports transmission of High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats, with BT.2020 support
- Supports Dolby Atmos® and DTS:XTM
- Seven channels of high-current, Class AB amplification delivers 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- Dirac Live® Room Correction
- 7 HDMI; COAX SPDIF x 4; Toslink x 2; RCA Phono x 6
- Dual HDMI outputs (ARC supported)
- USB Input for connection to iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® and other portable music players and mass storage devices
- Supports MP3, WMA (Windows Media Audio), WAV, FLAC (Free Lossless Audio CODEC) and MPEG-4 AAC (i-Tunes) playback
- HD Surround modes include Dolby Atmos, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X ready with future firmware update
- Also supported Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Stereo Downmix, Dolby Digital 5.1 + Dolby Surround, DTS 5.1, DTS 5.1 Stereo Downmix, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS96/24
- Custom Install control ready with IP, RS232, 12 volt trigger and IR control options
- Internet radio
- Programmable Remote control provided
Dolby Atmos® for the home represents every sound in the original cinema mix as an audio object. Extensions to the Dolby AudioTM CODECs, along with an advanced scalable algorithm, allow Dolby Atmos to be delivered via Blu-ray Disc and streaming media. AudioControl's Maestro M9, M5 and Concert AVR-9 and AVR-7 adapt the cinema experience to your home theater using up to 12 channels (for configurations above 8 channels, additional power amplification is required), recreating the original artistic concept.
DTS:XTM IS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SOUND
Creating a lifelike audio experience in a cinema or at home has always presented a challenge. DTS:X makes sound move around you like it would in real life - without requiring specific speakers or custom configurations. Moviemakers can now immerse you deeper in the experience than ever before. The Maestro M9, M5 and Concert AVR-9 and AVR-7 support DTS:X and will bring the mix designed for movie theaters into your home.
DIRAC LIVE® FOR AUDIOCONTROL
The Maestro M9, M5 and Concert AVR-9 and AVR-7 use a built in proprietary automatic loudspeaker setup function from Dirac Research. Using a PC/MAC based application, Dirac Live® determines the essential speaker settings for all the speakers in your system. It also calculates room equalization (Room EQ) filter values to remove some of the worst effects of resonant frequencies in the listening room. The result is improved staging, better clarity and intelligibility in music and vocals and deeper, tighter bass without resonance.
DOLBY VISION™ SUPPORT
Dolby Vision is advanced high dynamic range (HDR). A new capability in today's cutting-edge televisions, HDR complements HD and UHD (4K) displays. Rather than increasing resolution, as 4K does, HDR focuses on the brightness, contrast, and color of the image. While these benefits have been talked about in the past, one look at a new HDR display reveals a powerfully enhanced TV image.The Maestro M9, M5 and Concert AVR-9 and AVR-7 fully support playback of Dolby Vision content.
HDMI 2.0A AND HDCP 2.2
Maestro M9, M5 and Concert AVR-9 and AVR-7 are ready for the next generation of digital media entertainment. They support HDMI 2.0 for 4K 50/60 Hz playback and HDCP 2.2, including HDR playback support. Current standard definition and 1080p content benefit from beautiful upscaling to 4k Ultra HD. Featuring 7 HDMI inputs and 3 HDMI outputs, the Maestro M9, M5 and Concert AVR-9 and AVR-7 support multiple displays in zone 1 and full HD video and audio for the second zone.
- Video Inputs: 7 HDMI
- Audio Inputs: 7 HDMI, 4 Coax SPDIF, 2 Toslink Optical, 6 RCA, 1 USB, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio
- Nominal Audio Input Sensitivity: 1V-4V
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
- Speaker Level Channels: 7
- Power Output (8Ω) 100W per channel
- Minimum Speaker Load: 4Ω
- Preamp Audio Outputs: 7 main channels, 4 Dolby Atmos Height, 2 subwoofer
- Main Video Outputs: Dual (2) HDMI (ARC supported)
- Second Zone Output: 1 HDMI, 1 stereo analog audio
- Headphone Outputs: 1 1/8″ mini
- Signal to Noise (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct: 100 dB/110 dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ± 0.2 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: -100dB
- IP Ethernet
- RS-232 Serial Control: 1 DB-9
- 12 Volt Trigger Outputs: 1 Main Zone, 1 Zone 2
- IR Receiver Inputs: 1 Main Zone, 1 Zone 2
- Power Consumption (standby): <0.5W
- Power Consumption (idle, typical usage): 100W
- Power Consumption (maximum): 1500W
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (idle): 280 (40 BTU/hr/channel)
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (1/8th power – normal listening): 1145 (163 BTU/hr/channel)
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (maximum): 1945 (278 BTU/hr/channel)
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions: 17”W x 16.5”D x 7”H (4U)
- Weight: 47.0lbs (21.3kg)
IN THE BOX: Concert AVR-7, HTR-2 Remote, Setup Microphone, Power Cord, User Manual, Warranty