A precision omnidirectional measurement microphone by Josephson Engineering that is thermally conditioned for stability and manufactured in California. These mics are individually calibrated and matched for sensitivity at the Josephson facility. The nose diameter fits nominal ½” calibrators perfectly. This is an excellent product and a great value for an instrumentation microphone and is supplied with a mounting clip and vinyl pouch.
For an individually calibrated mic, select the C-555H at checkout. It comes with a serialized USB stick containing the calibration file in FRD format. The data is on-third octave measurement points from 5 Hz to 25 kHz.
- Type: Capacitive pressure transducer, prepolarized backplate
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz ±2dB
- Dynamic Range dB SPL: 35 – 135
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Phantom Power: 15 – 50Vdc
- Connector: 3 pin XLR, pin 2 positive
IN THE BOX: C550H Microphone, Bag, Shock Mount