A and C WEIGHTING FILTER
AudioControl AC-10 plug-in A & C weighting filter provides internationally standardized A and C weighting curves for use with the SA-3050 Series real time analyzer and for other applications. The AC-10 is 3/4 inch diameter XLR tube. The slide switch selects A or C weighting, as desired.
The AC-10 uses active filters to realize the two weighting curves. Power for the filters is supplied by the SA-3050’s microphone input. Alternatively, any transformerless, balanced input may be used as long as it provides 12-48V phantom (simplex) powering. This is the standard system used throughout the recording and sound reinforcement industry for remote-powering condenser microphones.
- Plug-in A and C weighting filter for SA-3050 Series
- Phantom powered (12 V to 48 V)
- Selectable weighting curves
- Phantom power through-feed for CM-10 microphone
- Phantom power: 12 – 48 Vdc
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions: 4″L x 0.75″Diameter
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68g)
IN THE BOX: AC-10, Feature Sheet