Architect Model 210 ES (Discontinued)
2 CHANNEL ENERGY STAR® CERTIFIED AMPLIFIER
AudioControl, the leader in whole-house audio amplifiers, is now shipping an ENERGY STAR® certified amplifier, the Architect Model 210ES!
This unique two-channel amplifier specially optimized for multi-room needs. The Architect Model 210 ES features fully integrated, six-band equalization specially engineered to promote optimal performance from smaller and in-wall loudspeakers typically used in multi-room systems. The Architect Model 210ES also boasts the meticulous quality and bulletproof reliability for which AudioControl’s custom-install designs are widely known.
The Architect Model 210 ES takes into account the requirements of homeowners for more energy efficient solutions that reduce heat emissions, energy consumption and allow for greater utilization of rack space. Therefore the Architect Model 210 ES meets the stringent ENERGY STAR® 2 requirements consuming less than 1 watt during standby while not compromising on any aspect of AudioControl’s legendary amplifier performance. This unique amplification product can drive up to eight speakers (stable into 2 ohms) boasting 240 watts per channel from a two-channel distributed audio system combined with low energy usage.
“A recent study by the CEA concludes that more than 80% of consumers say that the electricity consumption of a device is key in their decision to buy electronics and AudioControl is leading the way in meeting this need through our ENERGY STAR® certification and our best in breed Architect Amplifiers”.
Like all AudioControl products, the Architect Model 210 ES is designed and manufactured at our factories in the Pacific Northwest Rainforest and is backed with our Bulletproof 5 Year Warranty.
- 240 watts per channel into 2 ohms with bridged power of 410 watts
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Custom Speaker Optimization Controls
- Ultra low current consumption of <1 watt at standby!
- Dual speaker output terminals for each channel (optional 5-way binding posts)
- Main plus Auxiliary inputs with Signal-Sense Turn-On
- Signal Present LED’s on speaker outputs
- AudioControl’s ‘bulletproof’ five year parts and labor warranty
- Designed, created and manufactured in the U.S.A
- PFM Subsonic filter for speaker protection
- AudioControl LightDrive Protection circuitry
- Signal Sensing Inputs
- Rack Mountable Front Panel (Non Rack Mount option available)
- Inputs: 1 Stereo Main, 1 Stereo Aux
- Input Maximum: 8V
- Input Impedance: 15kΩ
- Amplifier Channels: 2 (4 terminal blocks), optional 5-way binding posts
- Power Output (8Ω): 60W per channel
- Power Output (4Ω): 120W per channel
- Power Output (2Ω): 240W per channel
- Power Output (Bridged Mono): 410W
- Minimum Speaker Load: 2Ω
- Damping Factor: >200
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.9%
- Signal to Noise: >105dB, A-wtd ref Full Output
- Crosstalk: >80dB @ 1kHz
- Equalizer Frequencies: 45Hz, 150Hz, 300Hz, 700Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz
- PFM Highpass Filter (Defeatable): 35Hz
- Remote Power Trigger: +12 VDC
- Power Consumption (Standby – ES Automatically Selects): <1W
- Power Consumption (Idle): 8W
- Power Consumption (loud listening level): 30W
- Power Consumption (maximum): 550W
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (Idle): 25
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (loud listening level):
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (maximum): 490
- Protection: clipping, short circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, DC offset, stable into reactive or mismatched loads
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions: 17”W x 12”D x 3.5”H (2U)
- Weight: 19.0lbs (8.62kg)
IN THE BOX: Architect Model 210 ES, Power Cord, Manual, Warranty