AudioControl Launches New 4K Ultra HD Receivers
AudioControl Launches Concert AVR-6 & AVR-8 Ultra HD 4K Home Theater Receivers, Delivering the Ultimate Audiophile AV Entertainment Nirvana That Movie Lovers Crave!
Seattle, WA – AudioControl, the U.S. award winning designer of home theater processors and amplifiers, today announced the launch of their new Concert AVR-6 and Concert AVR-8 Ultra HD 4K home theater receivers. AudioControl’s new AVR-6 and AVR-8 receivers deliver a visually stunning entertainment experience, designed by a company with nearly 40 years of making some of the best audio and video products in the world.
Behind the striking contemporary visual design, the Concert AVR-8 benefits from the high-end audio performance that AudioControl is renowned for. Its powerful high-current 7 x 200 watts per channel theater amplifier creates a truly incredible audio platform that turns watching a movie in your living room, media space or theater into a movie lover’s ‘nirvana’. The Concert AVR-6 also benefits from the same high performing audio and video platform as the Concert AVR-8, powering its seven-channel amplifier at 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms.
AudioControl CEO Alex Camara commented, “AudioControl has been at the forefront of designing and manufacturing high performance, quality audio and video products for over 35 years. Our new Concert receivers deliver an incredible audiophile experience, combined with the latest in 4K Ultra HD video processing, that results in the ultimate viewing and listening experience for movie lovers, not prepared to compromise on their passion for the highest quality entertainment experience”.
AudioControl is launching both Concert AVR models exclusively into the Custom Installation channel. As with all AudioControl Home products, these new models are not available for sale on the Internet. Both models will begin shipping in early December direct from AudioControl’s design, engineering and manufacturing facilities located in Seattle, USA and come with AudioControl’s legendary 5-year warranty.
The Facts and Features
The features of the Concert AVR-6 and AVR-8 Receiver have been designed to deliver a breathtaking experience. Amongst the many features and capabilities of these new receivers are the following:
- 7.1 Home Theater 4K Ultra HD and 3D advanced surround sound receiver
- Specialist high-performance receiver for the Custom Install market
- 7 HDMI inputs; COAX SPDIF x 4; Toslink x 2; RCA Phono x 6; USB Input, Ethernet Client
- Ability to be configured as a full 7.1 system, or as a 5.1 system with the 2 remaining channels serving a second zone
- Dual HDMI outputs (ARC compatible), Component x 3, Composite x 4
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) compatible
- Zone 2 audio output
- Proprietary auto room set-up and room correction with equalization
- HDMI Ultra HD 4K and 3D video pass-through and up-scaling capability
- Surround modes include Dolby True HD; Dolby Digital Plus; Dolby Digital EX; Dolby Digital 5.1; Dolby Pro Logic IIx; DTS-HD Master Audio; DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete; DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix; DTS 5.1
- Ability to scale to any resolution standard or high definition sources where required
- Powerful, Dynamic, Audiophile 200 Watts Per Channel Amplification, All Channels Driven into 4 Ohms (Concert AVR-8).
- Powerful, Dynamic, Audiophile 100 Watts Per Channel Amplification, All Channels Driven into 8 Ohms (Concert AVR-6).
- Seven channels of ‘cool running’ Class H amplification reducing the need for rack fans
- Compatibility and integration with leading control systems including Crestron, Control 4, Savant and RTI
- Custom Install control ready with Ethernet, RS232, 12 volt trigger and IR control options
- AudioControl iOS Control App available free on the iTunes Store (& streaming control Apps)
- Internet radio and music streaming services including fully integrated FM/DAB/DAB+ in appropriate markets
- USB supports memory devices and digital audio from iPod®, iPad® and iPhone® devices
- AudioControl’s unique and discrete styling for both rack and non-rack mount needs
- Programmable Remote control provided
- AudioControl’s 40 Year Focus on audiophile quality, made in the USA and a bulletproof 5-year warranty program.
AudioControl is a U.S. designer and manufacturer of the highest quality home theater processors and amplifiers, distributed audio amplifiers, car audio, signal processors and precise analysis products, celebrating nearly four decades of 'making good sound great'. The company's headquarters, including research and development, manufacturing, production, and training facilities continue to thrive in Seattle, Washington heart of the rainforest of the Pacific Northwest.
For more information visit www.audiocontrol.com
. Contact your local dealer or rep for more information or call the rainforest at 425-775-8461 for more information on ordering AudioControl products.
Press Contact: Chris Kane 425-775-8461 firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2013 AudioControl. All rights reserved. AudioControl, Concert AVR-6, Concert AVR-8 and the AudioControl logo are registered trademarks of AudioControl Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.