If Gorgeous Had a Sound, This Would Be It
AudioControl’s New Maestro M4 HD Surround Processor Geared Towards the Movie Buff Who Wants Exceptional Home Theater and an Amazing Sound Experience!
Seattle, WA. January 5th, 2012
– AudioControl, the U.S. leading designer and manufacturer of award winning products that transform the audio performance of Home Theater and Home Media systems, today announced the launch of the new Maestro M4 HD. This Preamplifier, Surround Sound Processor, delivers a movie experience, including latest 3D pass through, rich in top tier audiophile quality, that will reignite the way movie buffs immerse themselves in their obsession, enthusiasm and zeal for their favorite movies and media content.
The exclusive, up-market design of the Maestro M4 HD hides behind its unique styling a dynamic audio and visual performance rich in sound quality that will leave users in awe at the way the Maestro M4 HD delivers a total movie experience for its movie and music fans. The Maestro M4 HD is designed for serious lovers of movies and music who want a true audiophile experience with their investment in the quality of the build and components that deliver their entertainment experience.
The features of the Maestro M4 HD have been designed to deliver this breathtaking experience and amongst the many capabilities of this processor include:
- 7.1 Home Theater HD Surround Sound Processor
- Upgraded 1080p HDMI Switching Up To Five Sources
- HDMI1.4, 3D Video Pass-Through
- AudioControl’s Discrete Input AV Processing Including
- Dolby Volume, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio Lossless HD Decoding Formats
- Compatibility and Integration With Leading Control Systems
- A Versatile Array of Inputs and Outputs to Meet the Needs of the Connected Home
- AudioControl’s Unique and Discrete Styling for Both Rack and Non-Rack Mounted Needs
- AudioControl’s 35 Year Focus on Audiophile Quality, made in the USA and accompanied by a bulletproof 5-year warranty program
Chris Kane, of AudioControl enthused that "the development of the Maestro M4 HD truly allows our customers to reignite their passion for movies in a world where quality has been often sacrificed for price. At AudioControl, we have not compromised in any way to ensure that our movie lovers get the greatest audio and visual experience they deserve at a great price that offers a unique experience whether in a home theater, media room or simply in powering an in-home set-up". In addition, Widescreen Review commented that when combined with AudioControl’s Savoy G3 Amplifier that "I have not heard an amplifier at any price I would rather listen to".
Full details of the Maestro M4 HD can be found at AudioControl’s website, www.audiocontrol.com. The Maestro M4 HD will begin shipping to all U.S. and international dealers and distributors in January, 2012. The world debut of the Maestro M4 HD will be at AudioControl’s booth (#2215, North Hall) at CES in Las Vegas from January 10th-13th, 2012.