An AV Receiver, Rich In Top-Tier Audiophile Quality
Designed to Deliver a Stunning Movie Experience!
AudioControl Launches the New Concert AVR-4 HD Home Theater Receiver, Delivering the High End Audiophile AV Entertainment Experience That Movie Lovers Crave!
Seattle, WA. January 8th, 2012 – AudioControl, the U.S. leading designer and manufacturer of award winning products that transform the audio and video performance of Home Theater and Media systems, today announced the launch of the Concert AVR-4 HD Home Theater Receiver. The Concert AVR-4 HD fills a gap in the market for an audiophile quality receiver, at a great price, that does not compromise on the quality of its components, delivering a stunning movie experience rich in top tier audiophile sound quality and video performance.
The exclusive, up-market design of the Concert AVR-4 HD hides behind its subtle styling a huge seven channel, 120 watts per channel amplifier with some of the most advanced audio and video processing that AudioControl is renowned for. The Concert AVR-4 HD has been designed to deliver a stunning advance in AV quality without the gimmicks found on many of today’s receivers that compromise the core quality of the audio and video platform.
The features of the Concert AVR-4 HD have been designed to deliver this breathtaking experience and amongst the many capabilities of this receiver include:
- 7.1 Home Theater HD Advanced Surround Sound Receiver
- Upgraded 1080p HDMI Switching Up To Five Sources
- HDMI1.4, 3D Video Pass Through
- Powerful, Dynamic 120 Watts Per Channel Amplification into All Channels Driven
- Seven Channels of ‘Cool Running’ Class H Amplification Reducing the Need for Rack Fans
- AudioControl’s Discrete Input AV Processing
- Dolby Volume, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio Lossless HD Decoding Formats
- Compatibility and Integration With Leading Control Systems Including RS232 Ports
- Sirius Satellite Performance Functionality with Optional Tuner Module
- A Versatile Array of Inputs and Outputs to Meet the Needs of the Connected Home including Dual Assignable HDMI Outputs with Priority Switching
- AudioControl’s Unique and Discrete Styling for Both Rack and Non-Rack Mounted Needs
- AudioControl’s 30 Year Focus on Audiophile Quality, made in the USA and accompanied by a bulletproof 5-year warranty program
Chris Kane of AudioControl’s commented “that AudioControl has been at the forefront of making high performance, quality audio and video products for over 30 years. The superior performance of the Concert AVR-4 HD will leave others in its wake. It delivers a music and video performance that is fast, powerful and punchy delivering the ultimate viewing and listening experience for movie lovers not prepared to compromise on their passion for the highest quality entertainment experience”.
Full details of the Concert AVR-4 HD can be found at AudioControl’s website, www.audiocontrol.com. The Concert AVR-4 HD will begin shipping to all U.S and international dealers and distributors in January, 2012. The Concert AVR-4 HD will be on display for the first time at AudioControl’s booth (#2215, North Hall) at CES in Las Vegas from January 10th-13th, 2012.
AudioControl is a U.S. designer and manufacturer of the highest quality theater processors, distributed audio amplifiers, signal processors and precise analysis products, celebrating more than 30 years of ‘making good sound better’. The company’s headquarters, including research and development, manufacturing, production, and training facilities continue to thrive in Seattle, Washington heart of the rainforest of the Pacific Northwest.