ULTIMATE MEASUREMENT MICROPHONE
The CM-145 is a very low noise, flat frequency response, omni-directional microphone built to IEC651 Type 1 standards and comparable to the B & K 4006. This is an electret condenser microphone with a 1/2″ diaphram of nickel-copper alloy. Included with the microphone is a shock mount, foam lined wood storage box and individual calibration chart.
This microphone is a great match to the high precision capabilities of Studio Six Digital AudioTools.
IEC651 Type 1 refers to a system of the sound level meter as in AudioTools combined with the microphone. For a discussion of Type 1, see this link towards the bottom.
- Diaphragm Type: 1/2″ fine grained nickel-copper alloy compliant to IEC651 Type 1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz ±2dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Maximum SPL: 146 dB SPL
- Impedance: 100Ω ± 30% at 1kHz
- Equivalent noise level: 17 dBA
- Phantom Power: 9 – 52Vdc
- Output Level: 100mV/Pa
- Connector: 3 pin XLR, pin 2 positive
IN THE BOX: CM-145, Shock Mount, Foam-lined Wood Storage Box, Calibration Chart