- DM-Processor Setup – Walk Thru
- How to install the software for the AudioControl DM processors or Matrix DSP amplifiers
- How to update the software for the DM Processors and Matrix DSP amplifier
- How to set volume control with the ACR-3 on the DM Processors and Matrix DSP amplifiers
- Is there a Mac OS installer for the DM Smart App?
- Does the DM processor or Matrix DSP amp come with a microphone for it’s RTA function?
- Where are the jumpers on my DM-810?
- Where are the jumpers on my DM-608?
- How do I manually update the Firmware on the DM processor or D-4.800?
- I’m getting a turn off “POP” after I installed your product
- There is a hiss coming thru the speakers after I installed your product
- The maximized light stays on all the time
- Everything is hooked up, powered on and music is playing, but I have no audio from my Line Converter
- My stereo only sounds correct when my doors are open and/or my subwoofer acts erratically
- What speaker models are available for the speaker profiles on your new M series zone amplifiers?
- What is the difference between the Concert AVR-7 and the Concert AVR-9?
- What is the difference between the Rialto 400 and Rialto 600?
- How do I program the HTR-2 remote for my Concert AVR 7/9?
- What control systems are supported by my AudioControl product?
- My Concert AVR-7/AVR-9/Maestro M9 is on the network, but Dirac cannot find the amplifier
- I’ve connected my Director Multi-zone Amplifier to my network, but it is not showing up on my PC
- I’ve connected my Director multi-zone amplifier to the network, but it is not showing up on my Mac
- My Director/Architect goes into protection after it warms up
- The ipad app does not work with my Concert AVR 7/9