PREMIUM 4K 7.1.4 HOME THEATER PROCESSOR
AudioControl’s Maestro M9 7.1.4 surround processor is designed and built here in the Pacific Northwest for the most demanding home cinemas and listening rooms. Supporting Dolby Atmos®, DTS:XTM and featuring Dirac Live® room correction technology, this incredible preamp processor supports today’s high resolution formats, including 4K Ultra HD at 60 frames per second, (compatible with HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2) and delivers a movie experience rich in top tier audiophile quality.
Behind the exclusive, contemporary design of the Maestro M9 is a dynamic audio and visual processor rich in sound quality that will leave users in awe. Featuring Burr Brown DACs and the very best in video processing and upscaling, the Maestro M9 will fill your home cinema or listening room with every detail that today’s movies and music have to offer and as the artist or director intended.
The Maestro M9 paired with AudioControl’s legendary Savoy G3 Theater Amplifier or the Pantages G3 Theater Amplifier powering the worlds most demanding speakers will elevate the home theater experience to a new level of immersion, power and realism. Test drive a Maestro M9 today and experience your self what you’ve been missing in your home theater.
NOW AVAILABLE IN ESPRESSO BLACK BRUSHED ALUMINUM FINISH
- 7.1.4 Home Theater 4K Ultra HD supporting HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2
- Supports transmission of High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats, with BT.2020 support
- Supports Dolby Atmos® and DTS:XTM
- Individual Burr Brown DACs
- Dirac Live® Room Correction
- 7 HDMI; COAX SPDIF x 4; Toslink x 2; RCA Phono x 6
- Dual HDMI outputs (ARC supported)
- USB Input for connection to iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® and other portable music players and mass storage devices
- Supports MP3, WMA (Windows Media Audio), WAV, FLAC (Free Lossless Audio CODEC) and MPEG-4 AAC (i-Tunes) playback
- HD Surround modes include Dolby Atmos, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X ready with future firmware update
- Also supported Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Stereo Downmix, Dolby Digital 5.1 + Dolby Surround, DTS 5.1, DTS 5.1 Stereo Downmix, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS96/24
- Custom Install control ready with IP, RS232, 12 volt trigger and IR control options
- Internet radio
- Programmable Remote control provided
Dolby Atmos® for the home represents every sound in the original cinema mix as an audio object. Extensions to the Dolby Audio™ CODECs, along with an advanced scalable algorithm, allow Dolby Atmos to be delivered via Blu-ray Disc and streaming media. AudioControl’s Concert AVR-9 adapts the cinema experience to your home theater using up to 12 channels (for configurations above 8 channels, additional power amplification is required), recreating the original artistic concept.
DTS:XTM IS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SOUND
Creating a life like audio experience in a cinema or at home has always presented a challenge. DTS:X makes sound move around you like it would in real life – without requiring specific speakers or custom configurations. Moviemakers can now immerse you deeper in the experience than ever before. The Concert AVR-9 supports DTS:X and will bring the mix designed for movie theaters into your home.
DIRAC LIVE® FOR AUDIOCONTROL
The Concert AVR-9 uses a built in proprietary automatic loudspeaker setup function from Dirac Research. Using a PC/MAC based application, Dirac Live® determines the essential speaker settings for all the speakers in your system. It also calculates room equalization (Room EQ) filter values to remove some of the worst effects of resonant frequencies in the listening room. The result is improved staging, better clarity and intelligibility in music and vocals and deeper, tighter bass without resonance.
HDMI 2.0A AND HDCP 2.2
The Concert AVR-9 is ready for the next generation of digital media entertainment. The AVR-9 supports both HDMI 2.0 for 4K 50/60 Hz playback and HDCP 2.2 copy protection. Current standard definition and 1080p content benefit from beautiful upscaling to 4k Ultra HD. Featuring 7 HDMI inputs and 3 HDMI outputs, the AVR-9 supports multiple displays in zone 1 and full HD video and audio for the second zone.
- Video Inputs: 7 HDMI (6 HDMI 2.0a / HDCP 2.2; 1 MHL)
- Audio Inputs: 7 HDMI, 4 Coax SPDIF, 2 Toslink Optical, 6 RCA Phono, 1 USB, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio
- Nominal Audio Input Sensitivity: 1V-4V
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
- Preamp Audio Outputs: 7 main channels (balanced XLR), 4 Dolby Atmos Height (RCA Phono), 2 subwoofer (RCA Phono)
- Main Video Outputs: Dual (2) HDMI (ARC supported)
- Second Zone Output: 1 HDMI, 1 stereo analog audio
- Headphone Outputs: 1 1/8″ mini
- Signal to Noise (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct: 100 dB/110 dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ± 0.2 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: -100dB
- Individual Burr Brown DACs
- IP Ethernet
- RS-232 Serial Control: 1 DB-9
- 12 Volt Trigger Outputs: 1 Main Zone, 1 Zone 2
- IR Receiver Inputs: 1 Main Zone, 1 Zone 2
- Power Consumption (standby): <0.5W
- Power Consumption (idle, typical usage): 100W
- Power Consumption (maximum): 1500W
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (idle): 340
- BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation (maximum): 5200
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions: 17”W x 16.5”D x 7”H (4U)
- Weight: 42.0 lbs (19.0 kg)
IN THE BOX: Maestro M9, HTR-2 Remote, Setup Microphone, Power Cord, User Manual, Warranty