Join the AudioControl Team!
AudioControl is a premier designer and manufacturer of high performance award-winning audio products. For several decades we have been creating unique products that meet our customer’s needs and satisfy their audio passion. In our quest for excellence we adhere to the following Guiding Principles:
- Highest Possible Quality
- Superior Service
- Innovation in Everything
- Respect for People
These principles carry over in everything we do.
In our desire to continue to offer our customers the best sounding audio products, we are always on the lookout for good folks to join the AudioControl team. Most of our team members have worked with us for five years, and many have been with us for over ten!
There is currently 1 position open:
As part of AudioControl’s Materials team, this role will contribute to a number of different areas including Purchasing, Receiving, Production and Shipping. The role is an active part of the operations team, which will include proposing ideas for improvements, defining and implementing processes as well as getting hands on operational experience.
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA
- The successful applicant will work as part of the operations team to help create and define processes for purchasing, manufacturing and shipping.
- Lead 5s and one piece flow trainings.
- Assist with production floor layout and material storage.
- Aid ERP system implementation.
- Help implement staff suggestions and lead kaizen events.
- Improve material flow utilizing value stream mapping and time observation studies.
- Conduct detailed review of components for cost and availability.
- Help secure best pricing on components through quoting with new and existing suppliers.
- Develop and implement data organization standards for key suppliers
- Team player that knows how to follow direction, and work in open ended situations.
- The ability to work in a complex world of the known & unknown demonstrating ease in sorting many contradictory issues!
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to work cross collaboratively and be flexible in most everything!
- A passionate ‘change advocate’ who sees the present and past as only a foundation for a different future with a willingness to try the apparently impossible!
- Audio passion is a plus!
- Understanding of 5S.
- Knowledge of Lean principles.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Extremely effective communicator
- High standard of analytical skills for problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great organizational skills
- Project management experience
- In pursuit of a Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management or Operations Management degree.
22410 70th Avenue West
Mountlake Terrace, Seattle, WA 98043
Phone: +1 (425) 775-8461
AudioControl is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications and experience.