Join the AudioControl Team!
AudioControl is a premier designer and manufacturer of high performance award-winning audio products. For several decades we have been creating unique products that meet our customer’s needs and satisfy their audio passion. In our quest for excellence we adhere to the following Guiding Principles:
- Highest Possible Quality
- Superior Service
- Innovation in Everything
- Respect for People
These principles carry over in everything we do.
In our desire to continue to offer our customers the best sounding audio products, we are always on the lookout for good folks to join the AudioControl team. Most of our team members have worked with us for five years, and many have been with us for over ten!
There are no current openings.
New Posting – Nov 3rd, 2016
We take pride in being a pioneer and leader in the consumer electronics industry designing, engineering and manufacturing products designed to excite our customers ‘making good sound great’. We are focused on delivering to our customers best in class products that improve their lives, delivering amazing sound performance across the home, car, pro market and beyond.
Our team works hard everyday to entertain our customers and deliver great sound and we are focused on the following values in meeting our mission of ‘making good sound great’:
• Highest Possible Quality
• Superior Service
• Innovation in Everything
• Respect for People
We are looking for a competent Administrative Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Learn the ins and outs of AudioControl
• Talk to suppliers & vendors, provide support, act on questions, help our teams, be a ‘problem solver’!
• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Schedule and plan meetings, calendars and appointments
• Monitor level of office supplies and handle shortages
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
• Perform receptionist duties when needed and act as the first point of contact with AudioControl
• Handling customer requests and inquiries
• Assisting the accounting team with AR maintenance
• Matching order sheets, pick tickets, invoices and associated filing
• Tracking order fulfillment, managing dealer agreements, assisting to control mailing lists
• Marketing projects
• Process web orders and other order functions across various lines of business
• Special projects and other duties as required
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Our candidate will have proven experience in office support and administration. They will have excellent communication skills, extensive computer skills, have a strong customer service orientation, be a great problem-solver, have strong organization and planning skills in a fast moving, customer focused, dynamic, fun culture!
They will be proficient in all aspects of computer work including Microsoft Excel, Word, Office, Database Management, Social Media and back-office computer systems (ERP Software) and have excellent writing, time-management and organizational skills and the ability to learn fast. In addition, they will have analytical abilities and aptitude in problem solving and strong verbal communication skills. They will be a great team player.
22410 70th Avenue West, Mountlake Terrace, Seattle, WA 98043
Phone: +1 425 775 8461 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AudioControl is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications and experience. Please note that employees must possess a valid driving license and have a clean driving record. All new hires at AudioControl are required to supply references and to go through a routine drug screen prior to hire
22410 70th Avenue West | Mountlake Terrace (Seattle) | WA 98043
Phone: +1 (425) 775-8461 Email: email@example.com
AudioControl is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications and experience.