Join the AudioControl Team!
AudioControl is a premier designer and manufacturer of high performance award-winning audio products. For several decades we have been creating unique products that meet our customer’s needs and satisfy their audio passion. In our quest for excellence we adhere to the following Guiding Principles:
- Highest Possible Quality
- Superior Service
- Innovation in Everything
- Respect for People
These principles carry over in everything we do.
In our desire to continue to offer our customers the best sounding audio products, we are always on the lookout for good folks to join the AudioControl team. Most of our team members have worked with us for five years, and many have been with us for over ten!
There is currently 1 position open:
Technical Support Specialist
There are no current openings.
Technical Support Specialist
We take pride in being a pioneer and leader in the consumer electronics industry designing, engineering and manufacturing products designed to excite our customers ‘making good sound great’. We are focused on delivering to our customers best in class products that improve their lives, delivering amazing sound performance across the home, car, pro market and beyond.
Our team works hard everyday to entertain our customers and deliver great sound and we are focused on the following values in meeting our mission of ‘making good sound great’:
– Highest Possible Quality
– Superior Service
– Innovation in Everything
– Respect for People
We are looking for someone with a talent for solving problems with an unrivaled passion to make our customers feel great about AudioControl. Our candidate is patient, organized, enjoys solving tough problems, is a fanatic about accuracy in paperwork, a great communicator and takes enormous personal pride in working with all customers to solve their problems.
This is an entry-level position so you will need to enjoy learning new processes and concepts, you’ll need to be a fast learner, familiar & comfortable with technology and be hard worker. You know how to get things done. You know AudioControl, you are a key member of our team and you believe in our products and our company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Learn the ins and outs of AudioControl
– Talk to customers, provide support and resolution, act on questions, help our customers, be a ‘problem solver’!
– Provide live on the phone technical support across all our home, auto and pro consumer electronic products. As you grow into the role and learn the products you will tackle more complex technical issues with our dealers and end-users.
– Help our dealers work with our products in integrating with home automation systems like Control 4, Savant, Crestron, RTI and URC.
– Digest and process all our customer interactions and communicate to the rest of the team, help us figure out what our customers need, what they are happy or unhappy with.
– Interact with our end user customers resulting in customers that see our company as standing head and shoulders above our competitors in our products and the way we do business.
– Support our dealer teams in helping them achieve their goals.
– Support the team and business with general administration activities that we must complete to keep the wheels turning throughout the office.
– Work diligently as part of our team in our daily duties and tasks that make the world go round both inside the office and externally!
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
– Our candidate will have a passion for music and making good sound great.
– They will have a background in automation systems (Control 4, Savant, Crestron, Elan, RTI and URC) and be proficient in offering technical support across a our wide range of products related to home electronics automation.
– They will have excellent communication skills, have a strong customer service orientation, be a world-class problem-solver, have strong organization and planning skills and able to operate and have a high stress tolerance in a fast moving, customer focused, dynamic culture!
– They will be proficient in all aspects of computer work including Excel, Word, Office, Database Management and have excellent writing skills and the ability to learn fast.
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your resume and why you would be the best person for the role we are looking for to our HR team: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Successful candidates only will be contacted within 14 days of your application being received.
“We are a pioneer and leader in the consumer electronics industry designing, engineering and manufacturing audio products that excite, delight and entertain our customers. We are passionate about creating best in class, market leading solutions that deliver amazing audio and video performance from home to car to pro, ‘pro-sumer’ and beyond!”
As part of AudioControl’s Marketing team, this internship assists with business to business and business to consumer marketing and sales initiatives. This includes working with in our ‘Pro-Audio’ and ‘car-audio’ line of business, taking a range of new products and working on building campaigns and direct communication with various partners where we are trying to grow awareness and sales across these divisions. It also includes the opportunity to work on various new product categories to help broaden awareness and drive profitable sales.
An internship at AudioControl provides marketing and sales students with the opportunity to obtain real world experience as part of the sales and marketing team at AudioControl. The role is an active part of the car and pro audio team, which will include proposing ideas for improvements, defining and implementing processes, creating marketing initiatives, designing and implementing sales driven campaigns as well as getting hands on operational experience related to increasing sales and awareness in our pro-audio and car-audio businesses.
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA
AudioControl is a global audio brand specializing in the residential, car, commercial and pro-audio markets. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact across all of our customers delivering the best in entertainment across our channels. Our mission is simple, making good sound great.
AudioControl is seeking a marketing intern for summer 2017 and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work on our pro-audio business to assist in growing this channel, its market position, channel opportunities and be part of a small product management team bringing these products to market.
- Create marketing campaigns and manage inbound email leads to drive sales initiatives resulting in proven increased revenue performance.
- Optimize email marketing and lead processes working with product and sales teams to increase awareness and leads.
- Use SYSPRO and other third-party vendors to source and create new marketing contacts that will convert to qualified leads.
- Manage inbound leads from conferences and campaigns and develop a ROI tracking system for sales initiatives.
- Assist with PR campaigns – drafting of press releases, creation of background materials, updating press sites with latest coverage.
- Work on all promotional elements of bigger campaigns including social, rules, prize generation, copy.
- Create a database of influencers.
- Currently pursuing a 4-year college degree in marketing and/or sales
- Ability to work 20-40 hours per week for a duration of 3-6 months
- Experience using various B2B marketing and CRM platforms
- Data-driven and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- A passion for marketing, product management, delivering superb audio and entertainment – and must love music and making good sound great….!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The successful applicant will work as part of the pro-audio and car-audio teams with a focus on product management, marketing and sales.
- Team player that is flexible, open-minded and work in open ended situations.
- The ability to work in a complex world of the known & unknown demonstrating ease in sorting many contradictory issues!
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to work cross collaboratively and be flexible in most everything!
- A passionate ‘change advocate’ who sees the present and past as only a foundation for a different future with a willingness to try the apparently impossible!
- Audio passion is a plus!
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Extremely effective communicator
- High standard of analytical skills for problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great organizational skills
- Project and product management experience
- Strong in sales and marketing
In pursuit of a marketing 4-year degree.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Kyle Schaeffer.
22410 70th Avenue West | Mountlake Terrace (Seattle) | WA 98043
Phone: +1 (425) 775-8461 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AudioControl is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications and experience.