Join the AudioControl Team!
AudioControl is a premier designer and manufacturer of high performance award-winning audio products. For several decades we have been creating unique products that meet our customer's needs and satisfy their audio passion. In our quest for excellence we adhere to the following Guiding Principles:
1. Highest Possible Quality
2. Superior Service
3. Innovation in Everything
4. Respect for People
These principles carry over in everything we do.
In our desire to continue to offer our customers the best sounding audio products, we are always on the lookout for good folks to join the AudioControl team. Most of our team members have worked with us for five years, and many have been with us for over ten!
Production Test Technician (Mountlake Terrace)
THE LOCATION: Mountlake Terrace, Seattle, WA based
AudioControl is looking for a Production Test Technician to join our manufacturing team at our Mountlake Terrace to test and troubleshoot audio power amplifiers and A/V processors at the PCBA, subassembly and finished goods levels.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2 year associates degree in electronics
- 2+ years of experience as a hardware test technician in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions testing a variety of audio products in an
- Ability to clearly document test procedures and setups
- Strong analog and digital audio and video electronics troubleshooting
- Ability to lift and operate power amps of up to 50 lbs.
- Strong work ethic and solid dependability
- Careful attention to detail and commitment to product quality
- IPC 610 certification
- ESD handling certification
- Test Fixture design, fabrication and maintenance: electrical and mechanical
Work Location: Mountlake Terrace
PLEASE NOTE: Successful candidates only will be contacted within 14 days of your application being received.
"We are a pioneer and leader in the consumer electronics industry designing, engineering and manufacturing audio products that excite, delight and entertain our customers. We are passionate about creating best in class, market leading solutions that deliver amazing audio and video performance from home to car to pro, ‘pro-sumer’ and beyond! – We make good sound great"
AudioControl is an equal opportunity employer