“Both an Art and a Science in Design”, AudioControl Launches its New 12 and 16 Channel Architectural Amplifiers
Immediate Shipping of AudioControl’s New Architectural 12 & 16 Channel Distributed Audio Amplifiers with Increased Power, Low Energy Consumption, Zone Equalization, Low Impedance Capability, Network Control, and More!
Seattle, WA. October 11th, 2012 – AudioControl today announced the launch of its new series of Architectural amplifiers. AudioControl’s ‘Architect’ line of multi-channel amplifiers provides authoritative power, pristine sonics and installer-friendly equalization controls without sacrificing valuable rack space. The new Architect models are designed for any whole-house audio system that demands high levels of audio performance squeezing 12 or 16 channels of cool running, great sounding, high power amplification into just three space efficient rack spaces.
AudioControl’s new Architect amplifiers come in four primary models:
• Architect 1680 EQ – 16 Channel amplifier with speaker equalization
• Architect 1660 – 16 Channel amplifier (without speaker equalization)
• Architect 1280 EQ – 12 Channel amplifier with speaker equalization
• Architect 1260 – 12 Channel amplifier (without speaker equalization)
• All 12 and 16 channel Architect models have the option of adding optional Ethernet control for remote monitoring and network control
The Architect Model 1680 EQ and Model 1280 EQ combine AudioControl’s award winning features, including zone equalization, bussable inputs and LightDrive™ anti-clipping circuitry, into one compact chassis. With power output levels of at least 65 watts per channel into 8 Ohms, and even more into lower impedances, AudioControl sets the industry standard for high performance multi-zone audio amplification, also achieving less than 1 watt in standby mode, meeting stringent energy requirements around the world.
Alex Camara, CEO of AudioControl commented, “our team has a relentless enthusiasm for perfect sound performance and have lived these values for nearly four decades. The introduction of our new high-power Architect amplifiers is another example of the passion we have to ‘make good sound great’ in all our products, every day. The introduction of the Architect Model 1680 EQ and Model 1280 EQ meets the needs of the Architects, Designers, Custom Installers that use our products everyday in their work and our customers in providing whole-house audio systems that that ‘make good sound great’ and they can rely upon”.
Camara added, “with features such as bussable inputs, mono switching, custom equalization as well as our rack-saving, cool running amplifier topology, we are excited to launch our latest Architect models to compliment our complete line-up of successful architectural and network amplifiers. In addition all our 12 and 16 channel Architect models now have the option of adding Ethernet control for remote monitoring and network control”.
AudioControl is a U.S. designer and manufacturer of the highest quality theater processors & amplifiers, distributed audio amplifiers, car audio, signal processors and precise analysis products, celebrating nearly four decades of ‘making good sound great’. The company’s headquarters, including research and development, manufacturing, production, and training facilities continue to thrive in Seattle, Washington heart of the rainforest of the Pacific Northwest. For more information visit www.audiocontrol.com. AudioControl products are manufactured in the U.S.A and come with AudioControl’s legendary reliability and warranty service.
Chris Kane +1 425-775-8461
• Hi Resolution Images (Copyright of AudioControl) are available from the AudioControl Dropbox for press use. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the AudioControl Press Dropbox
• AudioControl products are available for review by press by contacting email@example.com
• Additional Images of AudioControl products are available from AudioControl or on the AudioControl Facebook page.
• AudioControl’s new product brochure including spec sheets and additional images is available via the following links:
• High Resolution – 40 MB:
• Low Resolution – 2 MB:
Copyright 2012 AudioControl. All rights reserved. AudioControl and the AudioControl logo are registered trademarks of AudioControl Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.