Authoritative power in a whole-house audio system no longer requires sacrificing valuable rack space. The new Architect Model 1680 EQ multi-zone amplifier squeezes 16-channels of cool running power with discrete zone equalization controls into just three rack spaces. With power output levels of at least 65 watts per channel into 8 ohms, and even more into lower impedances, the Architect Model 1680 EQ delivers robust power levels, pristine sonics and AudioControl bulletproof reliability.
AudioControl's revolutionary Class H topology provides the cool-running, energy efficient performance required of a multi-channel amplifier. 5-bands of speaker equalization adjustment optimizes the performance of all speakers connected to it's 16 channels. Manufactured in the USA, the Architect Model 1680 EQ carries AudioControl's Bulletproof 5 Year Warranty, but is designed to last a lifetime.
- 65 watts per Channel (All Channels Driven)
- Five Band, 16 Channel Speaker Equalization
- Class H Design for Energy Efficient Cool Operation
- Low standby current draw of less than 1 watt
- Compact Design Fits into 3 Rack Spaces
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- Flexible Dual-Bus Input Selection
- Remote/Local Zone Input Trigger
- Signal-Sensing Mute Control for Each Channel Pair
- Input Bussing and Level Controls
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Five Year Warranty