The Architect Model 1280 EQ 12-channel amplifier combines all of AudioControl’s award-winning features, like zone equalization and bussable inputs, in one compact chassis. Its robust power provides at least 65 watts per channel at 8 ohms when all 12 channels are driven. A flexible bussing system combined with local inputs and 12-volt triggers on each pair provides the versatility demanded by today’s control systems. Five bands of equalization control per channel allows the user to optimize the sound in each zone for superior audio performance.
AudioControl's revolutionary Class H topology provides the cool-running, energy efficient performance required of a multi-channel amplifier. 5-bands of speaker equalization adjustment optimizes the performance of all speakers connected to it's 12 channels. Manufactured in the USA, the Architect Model 1280 EQ carries AudioControl's Bulletproof 5 Year Warranty, but is designed to last a lifetime.
- 65 watts per Channel (All Channels Driven)
- Five Band, 12 Channel Speaker Equalization
- Class H Design for Energy Efficient Cool Operation
- Low standby current draw of less than 1 watt
- Compact Design Fits into 3 Rack Spaces
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- Flexible Dual-Bus Input Selection
- Remote/Local Zone Input Trigger
- Signal-Sensing Mute Control for Each Channel Pair
- Input Bussing and Level Controls
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Five Year Warranty