Do you want superb sound quality while driving eight speakers from a two-channel distributed audio amplifier? Want AudioControl legendary reliability and speaker equalization with amazing energy efficiency? The waiting is over as AudioControl has introduced their new high powered, great sounding stereo amplifier, the Architect Model 210 EQ. All of these are standard features of the new AudioControl Architect Model 210 EQ amplifier as it will comfortably drive 8 speakers (stable into 2 ohms) and has an astonishingly low energy usage.
The AudioControl Architect Model 210 EQ, is a unique two-channel amplifier specially optimized for multi-room needs. The Architect Model 210 EQ features a fully integrated, six-band equalization specially engineered to promote optimal performance from smaller and in-wall loudspeakers typically used in multi-room systems. The Architect Model 210 EQ also boasts the meticulous quality and bulletproof reliability for which AudioControl’s custom-install designs are widely known.
|Image of Architect Model 215 with 5-way binding posts|
The Architect Model 210 is designed to be installation friendly and to that end, it includes a lengthy number of features:
- 240 watts per channel RMS output into 2 ohms
- Bridged power of 410 watts
- Custom Speaker Optimization Controls
- Ultra low current consumption of <1 watt at standby!
- Dual speaker output terminals for each channel (optional 5-way binding posts)
- Main plus Auxiliary inputs with Signal-Sense Turn-On
- Stereo/Mono control
- Cool Blue Front panel Status LED indicators
- Signal Present LED’s on speaker outputs
- PFM Subsonic Filter for speaker protection
- Signal Sensing Inputs
- Rack Mountable Front Panel
Like all AudioControl products, the Architect Model 210 is designed and manufactured at our factories in the Pacific Northwest Rainforest and is backed with our Bulletproof 5 Year Warranty.