The AudioControl BVHD-20 extends next generation High Speed HDMI (1.4) signals over dual Cat-5/6 network wiring making these units ideal for use with 3D systems. Since traditional HDMI cabling is generally used for runs of 50’ or less, the BVHD-20 is an ideal product to extend signals up 180’ providing more flexibility in high-end residential applications.
100% Certified For Zero Bit Errors
AudioControl designs and manufactures the BVHD-20 at our factory in the Pacific Northwest. Understanding the importance of connectivity and reliability we include matching RJ-45 connectors for maximum performance. Additionally each BVHD-20 system is 100% tested using a Quantum Data HDMI Video Testing Generator. Only units that reflect ZERO Bit Errors are allowed to ship. A Certificate Of Performance signed by AudioControl production technicians is included with each BVHD-20.
As pioneers of active balanced products that extend video and audio signals over Cat5/6, AudioControl understands the value of performance and reliability. Like all AudioControl products, the BVHD-20 system is designed and built at our factories in the Pacific Northwest Rainforest and is backed with our Bulletproof 5 Year Warranty.
- Supports HDMI features of Ethernet, 3D, audio return, and 10 bit color
- Includes matching RJ-45 connectors for optimum performance
- Each unit is individually 100% tested and performance certified for ZERO bit errors and supported by a Certificate Of Performance
- Extends High Speed HDMI with Ethernet signals over dual Cat-6 cabling up to 180 feet
- Active and redundant signal processing for connection reliability
- Highly tolerant of Cat-6 electrical disturbances
- Designed and manufactured by AudioControl in its USA factories
- Five year factory warranty
- Locking HDMI Connector Type
Check out the
HD Sleuth Application