The Director Model D3200 from AudioControl offers both system amplification and programmable signal processing via an Ethernet connection. This unique multi-channel product couples highly powerful, yet efficient, amplification with a powerful DSP (digital signal processor). This premium product also breaks new ground by providing custom installers with power and flexibility in a single, compact three U spaced chassis.
The heart of The Director D3200 amplifier platform is a newest generation amplifier. The benefits of this new amplifier platform are incredible efficiency and musical sound quality, while maintaining a high level of reliability. Power output is rated at a minimum of 60 watts per channel into 16 channels; all channels driven. The Director Model D3200 is also bridgeable and while the power output is rated at 8 ohms, it is stable into lower impedances, which allows for additional installation flexibility.
The Power Of DSP
AudioControl engineers utilized years of design experience to incorporate powerful Digital Signal Processing into The Director Model D3200, is network accessible via a rear-panel mounted Ethernet connection. The lengthy DSP feature set includes:
- Graphic and parametric equalization settings for each channel 128 total filters!
- Programmable Electronic crossover allows for easy integration of subwoofer
- Subsonic Filters and High Frequency Tweeter Protection Circuits
- Dual buss inputs with signal source switching over a network
- Monitoring of channel status, including temperature and protection modes
- Ability to issue alert e-mail’s
- User memories for selectable listening preferences
AudioControl Products - GREEN For Over 30 Years
AudioControl amplifiers are legendary for their cool running performance. Operating cool is proof that they are energy efficient and amazingly enough The Director Model D3200 is even one-third MORE efficient than AudioControl’s previous award winning designs. It has an intelligent power supply that actually monitors the demands of the music and adjusts the power usage, much like an automatic transmission. The result is a truly efficient amplifier that wastes no power.
Needless to say, AudioControl designed this product to be seen and heard.
- Power output of 60 watts per channel minimum into all channels driven
- Network programmable digital graphic and parametric equalization controls with user memories
- Ethernet port for remote programming and monitoring
- Cool running performance and outstanding energy efficiency
- Cool Blue LED status displays
- Local and dual buss inputs
- Remote 12 volt zone trigger via Ethernet control
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Includes rack brackets