No room is too large for the new Architect Model 1600 SE. This 16-channel High-Current amplifier is optimal for driving more than 2 speakers per zone. Low impedance speaker loads are no problem for this multi-channel amplifier. The proprietary High-Current design enables this multi-channel audio amplifier to provide 150 watts per channel into a 4 ohm load and 300 watts when bridged. AudioControl's Exclusive LightDrive Anti-clipping Circuit allows you to use all of the Model 1600 SE power without the worry of speaker damage.
AudioControl's revolutionary Class H topology provides the cool-running, energy efficient performance required of a multi-channel amplifier. 5-bands of equalization adjustment optimize the performance of all speakers connected to it's 16 channels.
In honor of AudioControl's first 30 years, the Architect Model 1600 SE multi-channel amplifier features special cosmetics that emphasize its ruggedness.
The Architect Model 1600 SE multi-channel amplifier carries AudioControl's Bulletproof 5 Year Warranty, but is designed to last a lifetime.
- 150 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- 2 ohm stable
- 300 watts per channel when bridged
- Flexible Dual-Bus Input Selection
- Remote/Local Zone Input Trigger
- Signal-Sensing Mute Control for Each Channel Pair
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Input Bussing and Level Controls
- Class H Design for Energy Efficient Cool Operation
- Five Band, 16 Channel Custom-Contoured Room Equalizer
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- Discrete Channel Protection Against Clipping, Over-Temperature, and DC Offset Prevents All Channels from Being Shut-Down if One Fails
- Subsonic Filter – Improves Performance of In-Wall or In-Ceiling Speakers
- Remote Power Control
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Five Year Warranty