The Architect Model 861 12-channel amplifier is the newest Architect amplifier to incorporate an Ethernet port for control and monitoring. The Architect Model 861's robust Class H power provides at least 60 watts per channel at 8 ohms, when all channels are driven. This rating grows exponentially when bridged or running low-impedence loads (down to 2 ohms).
A flexible bussing system combines with local inputs and local 12-volt triggers on each pair to provide the versatility demanded by today's control systems. Simple sliding switches easily select which bussed input each zone plays. Local inputs can be set to override bussed inputs for seamless integration and switching.
Five bands of equalization control for each channel pair optimizes the sound to fit each zone for superior sound and performance.
- Ethernet LAN Connection for Control and Monitoring
- Flexible Dual-Bus Input Selection
- Remote/Local Zone Input Trigger
- Signal-Sensing Mute Control for Each Channel Pair
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Input Bussing and Level Controls
- Twelve Channel, 60 Watts per Channel (All Channels Driven @ 8 ohms)
- Five Band, 12 Channel Custom-Contoured Room Equalizer
- Low Impedance Capable!
- Bridgeable Channel Pairs
- Class H Design – Provides for Minimum Current Draw and Cool Operation
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- Discrete Channel Protection Against Clipping, Over-Temperature, and DC Offset Prevents All Channels from Being Shut-Down if One Fails
- Subsonic Filter – Improves Performance of In-Wall or In-Ceiling Speakers
- IEC Power Cord
- Remote Power Control
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Five Year Warranty