The Architect Model 860 12-channel amplifier puts the functionality of the award-winning Architect Model 961 amplifier into a 12-channel chassis. It's robust Class H power provides at least 60 watts per channel at 8 ohms, when all 12 channels are driven. This rating grows exponentially when bridged or running low-impedence loads (down to 2 ohms).
A flexible bussing system combined with local inputs and local 12-volt triggers on each pair provides the versatility demanded by today's control systems. Simple sliding switches easily select which bussed input each zone plays. Local inputs can be set to override bussed inputs for seamless integration and switching.
Five bands of equalization control for each channel pair optimizes the sound to fit each zone for superior sound and performance.
- Flexible Dual-Bus Input Selection
- Remote/Local Zone Input Trigger
- Signal-Sensing Mute Control for Each Channel Pair
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Input Bussing and Level Controls
- Twelve Channel Amplifier, 60 Watts per Channel (All Channels Driven @ 8 ohms)
- Five Band, 12 Channel Custom-Contoured Room Equalizer
- Low Impedance Capable!
- Bridgeable Channel Pairs
- Class H Design – Provides for Minimum Current Draw and Cool Operation
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- Discrete Channel Protection Against Clipping, Over-Temperature, and DC Offset Prevents All Channels from Being Shut-Down if One Fails
- Subsonic Filter – Improves Performance of In-Wall or In-Ceiling Speakers
- IEC Power Cord
- Remote Power Control
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Five Year Warranty